- 2 1/2 cups grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup grated apple
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp flaxseeds mixed with 2 tbsp water
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup raisins, dried cranberries, chopped pecans or almonds, or a blend (optional)
- grated dark chocolate (optional)
Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Mix all ingredients except for flour, dried fruit/nuts, and chocolate in a bowl. Whisk together until well combined.
Stir in half the flour. Mix. Add the other half and stir until well combined.
Fold in dried fruit, nuts, or chocolate as desired.
Pour batter into prepared pans.
Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and completely cool.